Thursday 3 November 2011

Plaster almost completed

We went to the house yesterday at 06PM, and two of the guys were still doing the skirting..Looks like Porter Davis putting a real effort to get all done before the Christmas. Few of my friends thinks that the house will be ready by Christmas but I am bit optimist and think that it will be ready by mid of Jan, any guesses?

Here is what I think:

Plaster & Skirting will be completed by Friday 04/11/11
Kitchen delivered and installed – 5 days by 11/11/11
Bathroom & laundry cabinet – 2 days
Electrician – 5 days
Plumbing – 2 days  
Paint – 3 days
Tile & carpet – 5 days
Laminate flooring – 3 days

Front render also completed, so the house looks almost complete from the outside. They will still be painting the render later as it is not the same color as we asked. I didn’t bother the ask the SS as I assume they will be painting it later. Didn’t want to embarrass myself same as the last time. I think I was quick to notify them even before the work is not fully completed.  

Also found a window broken yesterday in dinning...Hope they replace it soon :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment